We welcome visitors! We hope you find us hospitable, that your worship is meaningful, and that you come again!
Regular Service Times: Join us at 9am or 11am
What to expect?
- We are doing construction! Half of our facility, the Parish Hall wing, is inaccessible through May 2024. We have some recommendations to make your visit as easy to navigate as possible. First, when you join us for worship, please use the main red doors off of Ellsworth (even though the largest parking lot we use – Oakland Catholic – is on Neville). Second, bathrooms and our post-service hospitality hour are in the education wing and must be accessed using a side door from the Nave (our worship space). Finally, our ushers will be very happy to give direction!
- Childcare is offered in rooms 101 and 102 of the Minnie Smith Education Wing from 8:45am – 12:30pm. All of our childcare workers have all mandated clearances as well as mandated diocesan training. Ushers can direct you to those rooms.
- Sunday School will run concurrently with both services. Children aged 4 – 5th grade begin with their parents, leaving for class after the children’s talk, and returning in time for communion.
- Regarding Holy Communion, with Covid in mind, our clergy will dip a wafer into the communion wine and place the wafer into a communicant’s cupped hands. We will continue with this mode of communion for the foreseeable future, not going back to a common cup. Gluten free wafers are available.
4729 Ellsworth Avenue
Pittsburgh PA 15213
Please use our parking lots located at Neville Street and Ellsworth Avenue. If you’ll be less than an hour, you can also park on the street.
There are several good options on Sundays:
- Street Parking – no restrictions
- Oakland Catholic School – We have permission to use this lot each Sunday. You must enter the Oakland Catholic parking lot from Craig Street, which is one block west of the church toward the University of Pittsburgh. The gate at the entrance to the lot will open automatically when your car approaches the line.
- Clyde Street – Clyde intersects Ellsworth, almost directly across from our parking lot. Parking is available in the University Child Development Center. Clyde is one way and the access is from Fifth Avenue, one block south of the church toward Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Catholic School – This lot is two blocks away from the church. The entrance is on Neville, just down the hill from Fifth Avenue.