SERVICE TIMES: Join us in the Nave (sanctuary) for a 9am Service or an 11am Service that will also be available by livestream on Ascension’s YouTube channel.
- Masks that properly cover the nose and mouth must be worn at all times inside the building on Sunday mornings (except when briefly raised to receive Holy Communion).
- Regarding Holy Communion, the bread-bearers will dip a wafer in the communion wine and place the wafer into a communicant’s cupped hands. Masks can be raised briefly to receive the communion elements.
- We will continue to sing with masks on at both services.
- Childcare is offered. All workers are fully vaccinated.
- Sunday School will run concurrently with both services. Children aged 4 – 5th grade begin with their parents, leaving for class after the children’s talk, and returning in time for communion. We will do our best to provide good ventilation for classroom spaces.
4729 Ellsworth Avenue
Pittsburgh PA 15213
Please use our parking lots located at Neville and Ellsworth. If you’ll be less than an hour, you can also park on the street.
There are several good options on Sundays:
- Street Parking – no restrictions
- Oakland Catholic School – We have permission to use this lot each Sunday. You must enter the Oakland Catholic parking lot from Craig Street, which is one block west of the church toward the University of Pittsburgh. The gate at the entrance to the lot will open automatically when your car approaches the line.
- Clyde Street – Clyde intersects Ellsworth, almost directly across from our parking lot. Parking is available in the University Child Development Center. Clyde is one way and the access is from Fifth Avenue, one block south of the church toward Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Catholic School – This lot is two blocks away from the church. The entrance is on Neville, just down the hill from Fifth Avenue.