Do you have any of these concerns about your finances?
- The balances on the credit cards are growing.
- Student loan debt feels crippling.
- Every time you start to get some traction with the finances, an emergency comes along and knocks you down.
- You want to plan for the future, but you never seem to have any money left when all the bills are paid.
- You feel that you aren’t free to do the things that God has planned for you because you are weighed down by money problems
Ascension will offer Financial Peace University after Easter. Those who have taken the course have come to understand budgeting, saving, insurance, mortgages, retirement, college planning, investing, giving and other practical financial matters with excellent results. Some members of our own congregation have dug out of significant and debilitating debt by practicing the principles taught in the course.
Course facilitators: Kelsey and Aaron Sams
Course dates: 8 Friday evenings from April 6 – May 25
Time: 6:30 to 9pm
Childcare: Childcare will be provided for Infants through 5th grade
Fee: $100 for course kit (one per household)
Registration: Online registration is available here.